Thursday, July 29, 2010

House for Rent

Crazy busy times!  The past 2 weeks have been insane for work and home and such.  No formal exercise, but I've been helping my parents with their new house, so that has been some interesting exercise for me.  I've become a real whimp with my arms and things like painting and hanging curtain rods make my arms ache.  But it's good for them.  I need to get back into shape.

My hand has been swelling quite a bit lately.  Next week I'll go see my physical therapst lymphedema expert and try to figure out what's going on.  In the meantime, I'm wrapping it with the full wrap at night and wearing the glove during the day.

My parents bought a house in Pickerington, Ohio but will not move from Nebraska for at least a year, probably longer, so we're getting the house ready to rent.  If you know of anyone who wants to rent a 3 bedroom/2 bath ranch in Pickerington, let me know! 

I'm not strictly doing South Beach anymore but am still watching carbs and maintaining my current weight.  I'll start again with trying to lose when things get more under control.  I know . . . like that will EVER happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment