Friday, November 27, 2009

Sick today

Until today, I thought I was doing pretty well.  Today has not been good.  I skipped a pain pill and took an Aleve instead.  That was not wise.  Also I'm sick to my stomach, have reflux, and major cramps.  Mom thinks the pills are really messing up my digestive system.

I'm shakey, have a major headache most of the time, and feel like I'm completely full of gas from my feet to the top of my head.  I'm also swollen like Beth was talking about but I still have my drains in place.  I'm not sure why I'm so swollen. 

I can't write anymore.  I need to go lay down and do nothing.  Feeling terrible.

1 comment:

  1. Take it easy Kelly. I've learned this thing is totally good day/bad day. I bet the pills are messing with your stomach. Make sure you take with food and don't skip any until it's been a week, you gotta stay on top of the pain.

    ReplyDelete