Saturday, November 21, 2009

Beautiful day

I ran today.  Well, kinda.  Actually, I alternated the miles walking and running.  My miles were 17:28, 10:30, 17:53, 10:22, and 19:48.  I didn't want to make myself sore before surgery, so I was careful not to over-do it with exercise today.  It was a perfect day to be out though (50s and sunny) and I had quite a bit of time before my parents' plane arrived at 3:15.  So I was out enjoying the weather for over an hour.  I listened to a couple of Steverunner's podcasts as I often do when exercising. 

I got some gifts from family and friends that I haven't mentioned yet this week.  My aunt sent an ultra-soft PJ set with a button top.  My mother-in-law sent a whole bunch of teas that will be wonderful and soothing.  I don't drink coffee, but I love tea.  My mom brought several sweat outfits and button tops along with some hot chocolate.  And Mom's bosses and colleagues got me the Courage Willow Tree Angel.  Thank you, everyone.

The only other noteworthy news is that OSU beat Michigan today.  Yea! 

1 comment: