Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Invigorating day

I had an invigorating day at work today.  I know that's a strange word to use for work, but it was a day in which I got some motivation for both work and personal things.  I'm embarking on a couple of very challenging work assignments, connecting with people whom I respect and admire, and continually being reminded of my blessings that have not changed despite the cancer diagnosis that threatens me.

I also connected with a very special work friend today.  I think we underestimate our colleagues as friends much of the time.  Through this time of health crisis, I've been reminded that my friendships are important to me, both at work and outside of work. 

1 comment:

  1. Kelly-
    I wanted to tell you how much I admire you and that you are in my thoughts and prayers, as well as the kids and Ken. I'm glad to see that you are still running and its great to hear all about the kids and what is happening in your lives. Take care of yourself and remember, I know I'm far away but if you all need anything please let me know!!
    --Susan:)

    ReplyDelete