Thursday, June 24, 2010

Post-op appointment #2

I did not make time to walk today.  And our main computer broke.  And Ken needs the laptop, so this will be short.

Day 27 of South Beach Diet:
Breakfast: chicken lunch meat
Lunch: hummus on romaine and mixed greens; cucumbers
Dinner: chicken lunch meat, cheese stick, cocoa roasted almonds
Drinks: water all day

I had a post-op appointment with the plastic surgeon today.  It was pretty uneventful and I don't have much to report.  After the 6 week countdown is complete, I can start doing weights again in addition to running.  I can wear underwire bras now if I can tolerate them (he says most women don't tolerate them well).  Oh, and I almost forgot . . . he took off the steri-strips that had practically merged with my skin.  OK, so it wasn't that bad, but he was amazed they were still on and attached so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment