Thursday, June 10, 2010

Jason got As too!

Yesterday's update:
I walked 3.5 miles during Val's swim practice:  15:54, 15:28, and 14:47 with a 5K of 47:30.  That's not too bad. 

Afterward, we went out to eat at the place of the kids' choosing (Max and Ermas) to celebrate both kids getting all As and the end of the school year.

Day 11 of South Beach Diet
Breakfast: South Beach book recipe for small spinach quiches - I had 2

Lunch: chicken sausage with some cheese and a small side salad of mixed greens with hummus
Snack: soy nuts and string cheese stick
Dinner: Max and Ermas salad with grilled chicken and no dressing
Drink: water all day
Today I'm heading to Chicago and won't be back until late Friday night.  I hope it's not too much of a pain to try to stay within diet limits while I'm gone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment