Saturday, October 10, 2009

The handout

Lee Ann really got a kick out of the idea that I created a color handout for my staff and close colleagues.  Since I love to make you all smile, I'm including here a link to the handout. I edited it a little before putting it online (took organizational names and such out of it).  This file might require a pretty new version of Acrobat to open.

kelly's "what you can do" handout

Ken and I are talking with the kids about the diagnosis today.  We've read some advice from the James Cancer site as well as in the book Jeff got me yesterday.  I was glad to see the professional advice is consistent with how I wanted to handle it.  We're being open about it and using the "C" word.  We're also letting them know they can talk with us, friends, and family members about it whenever they desire. I'm talking with my daughter about it today while Ken and Jason are at the OSU game.  Then we'll tell Jason later today or tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment