Saturday, August 14, 2010

No swelling today

I had a great lymphedema day today.  My rating is 1 out of 10.  Maybe even .5 if I was cutting the scale even further.  I didn't wear any gloves or finger sleeves or wraps of any kind today.  I wore the glove last night but took it off upon getting out of bed and left it off all day.  I only have the slightest of swelling, barely noticeable, in the back of my hand - between the knuckles and throughout the outside pad of my hand. 

I wonder if the lack of swelling has to do with lack of work, heat, and exercise today.  Jason and I came home from camping because he wasn't feeling well last night.  So I was home all day and didn't go out in the heat and humidity.  I didn't do much around here, either other than dealing with the dishes and making meals.  I did some work on the computer, got my emails down to a manageable list, and read a part of a mystery book. 

In the late afternoon it rained, so I took Ken's new lawn chair lounger (we got it for him for Father's Day) into the garage and kicked back with a book while experiencing the rain and lightening.  And it was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment