Sunday, August 15, 2010

Another great day

Another great day for my Lymphedema.  My rating and symptoms are the same as yeterday:

Rating: 1 out of 10.
I didn't wear any gloves or finger sleeves or wraps today.
I didn't even wear the glove while sleeping last night.
I still have just a slight swelling in the back of my hand - between the knuckles and throughout the outside pad.

And again I didn't exercise or go out in the heat and humidity.  However, I did get out to take Val to the sports store.  We bought fabulous volleyball shoes, spandex volleyball shorts, two pad locks for lockers, and a shoulder bag to use for a school backpack.  She was pretty psyched about the purchases.  We also went to the grocery store and bought most of her school supplies while we were getting grocery essentials for the week.


What did I do with the rest of my day?  Well, I'm almost done with the mystery I started yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment