Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Lymphedema appt

I went to the physical therapist today - the expert in Lymphedma.  She measured me for a custom glove and did the massage process to try to get the fluid moving.  She and I also think my issues with swelling right now are related to my cycle - I had a similar problem last month.  So I think it's an issue of retaining water in general and it being more obvious in the bad hand.  I'm not sure that's either good or bad news.  Just something to consider.

Ken and I went out to eat at a great place tonight, Gordon Biersch, and then to see an incredible movie - Salt.  I highly recommend it! 

I did very well eating this morning and lunch, but totally threw caution to the wind while out to eat and at the movies.

2 comments:

  1. You maybe should have avoided "Salt" if you are having fluid retention. Ha Ha! (I crack myself up!) :)

    ReplyDelete