Friday, January 21, 2011

Thanks Adam and Eddie!

Had a great talk with Adam (zen runner) and Eddie (eddie marathon) tonight on the Slow Runner's Club podcast.

I'm nursing a pretty bad cold or sinus infection or some such nonsense, so I'm not even sure what I said on the mic, but hey, it was fun and they were fabulous as usual.  I know we are going to have a blast at the Poco Loco in April. 

As for now though, I'm a total party pooper.  I'm going to bed even before the episode posts.  Val has swim team practice early in the morning and I'm going to attempt a long run while she's there.  With this nasty cold, I expect to do more walking than running, but sometimes getting some sweat pumping out of those pores makes me feel significantly better.  I may actually feel like running a bit.  I'm banking on that anyway.

Viva the Slow Runner's Club! 

No comments:

Post a Comment