Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Just an update

My run was rushed again today.  I got out of work late and hurried over to RPAC.  I ran 3 miles in 29:56.  Since I knew it was a short workout, I ran the whole thing in a fairly consistent pace (no walking).  Afterward I had to postpone the shower to hustle to pick up Jason from swim team practice.

Valerie is in softball tryouts this week.  If she was swimming at the Ohio Junior Olympics, she would not have tried out for softball this year because swim practice would have been mandatory this week.  Val seems to be doing well and is having fun at tryouts.  She made the first cut today.  Another cut takes place on Friday.

We're headed to Bowling Green this weekend so Jason can swim backstroke with his medley relay at the Ohio Junior Olympics.  His relay is faster than 4 other relays which is great news because it's tough to be seeded last place.  I hope Jason has a good experience at State JOs.

I'm not sure when I'll get my long run in this week.  It was scheduled for Saturday, but we'll be driving to Bowling Green in the morning and will be there through the day on Sunday.  I'll have to take a look at my schedule and move things around.  Maybe I can run on Friday. 

 

1 comment:

  1. I think tomorrow, you should run to the car, run to the building, run up the stairs, run to each meeting, run to lunch, and run to all errands....or have Ken drop you off, 9 miles outside Bowling Green.....okay, just kidding, I think????

    ReplyDelete