Friday, December 24, 2010

So sore!

As predicted, I was able to workout while the kids were at swim team practice yesterday.  I ran 4 miles with a few walk breaks and then walked a 5th mile.  The whole process took an hour and I was warm and toasty on the RPAC indoor track.  My miles were 10:28, 10:33, 10:29, 11:00, and 17:28. 

I followed up the track workout with 20 minutes of stretching and another 20 minutes of upper body weights, mostly benching and curls.

Today I am so sore - everywhere.  My legs are wobbly, my back is stiff, my abs hurt when I laugh, and my arms don't want to move any directly very quickly.  What a wimp!

We're packing today, going to church tonight, having a family Christmas in the morning, and then we're off to Utah to see my brother and his family.  My parents are meeting us in Utah where we'll have an extended family Christmas/Hanukah celebration.  We'll also be celebrating my nephew's birthday and the New Year.  Party central at Bryan's house!

I wish you all a very merry Christmas and a new year full of hope, health, happiness, and love. 

1 comment:

  1. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Kelly, Ken, Val, and Jason...... travel safe and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete